IT’S NOT SAFE UNLESS IT’S CYCLONESAFE!
When GuardRight Introduced the CycloneSafe Roller Shutter Range, we created a benchmark for top quality cyclone shutters in Sydney and around Australia. In fact, our approved cyclone shutters are so well constructed and resistant to extreme wind that they are used all around the world. The CycloneSafe shutter range has been many years in development and has undergone rigorous testing, replicating intense cyclonic conditions, at the James Cook University. It complies with the AS/NS 1170.2 2011 Cyclone Standard and the Cyclic Loading AS 4040.3. Also tested for fatigue loading, the shutters comply with the AS 4055 standard.
The CycloneSafe shutters are built here in Penrith, Sydney, Australia and are designed from top quality materials, with state-of-the-art machinery, to withstand nature’s wildest weather. So you can secure and protect your home or commercial premises and, most importantly, your family, staff or co-workers. Prevention is, as they say, better than cure. With these tough-designed protections, you’ll be well-equipped to withstand the potentially devastating effects of storms, cyclones, winds and wild weather.
Colour choices can be matched from Dulux or Interpond powder coat charts to meet your requirements. The shutters come with 5 different power control types, which allow you to operate the shutters whether or not the main power supply is functioning – an important point when the power goes down in a storm.
Prevent devastation and protect those dear to you with this high quality roller shutter range, which GuardRight is very proud to have created.
- Tested at the James Cook University
- Cyclone Rated up to C4 T5
- Australian Standards Approved
- Extreme Wind Areas
- Fatigue Rated
- Spans upto 2.4meters
- Domestic/Commercial Windows
- Domestic/Commercial Doorways
- Commercial Shop Fronts and Windows
- Garage Doors
- Alfresco Areas
- Hi Wind Areas
- Switch Board (MDF) Openings
- Commercial Kitchens
- Extreme level Security and Storm Protection for Factories, Warehouses, Mining Sites,Camp Sites, Clubs, Pubs, & Hotels, Restaurants, Pharmacies & Sporting Complexes, Arcades, Shopping Centres Entrances & High Level Security Areas .
- 12 years on the structual components
- 12 years on the Paint Finish
- 5 years on the Motor
- 2 years on the manual controls & Tapes